Hidden Hut Construction Project
Looking for Community Support
For some time now, your community association has been wanting to install a light post in the parking lot and a sidewalk going to the Hut to increase the safety in the area. To take on a project of this nature, the costs are very high. What the board is looking to achieve is to do this project with as many volunteers and donations as possible. The goal is to complete the project before the middle of August this year.
To do so, we are looking for the following support:
- Backhoe to dig the trench and drill a pilling hole for the post base
- 3 yards of road crush
- 5 yards of concrete
- 20' light pole C/W LED light to illuminate the parking lot at night
- 8' Tube for concrete
- 25 - 8'lengths of rebar
- Master electrician to pull permit and supervise the electrical work
- 90' of 12-3 electrical wire
- 80' of 1" conduit
- 15 amp breaker
- 3 wheelbarrows with operator
- 2 helpers with shovels
By going this route, we will be able to save the association several thousands of dollars enabling us to put that money towards the kids and community events. We look forward to your assistance.
Please contact the HVCA President at email@example.com to sign up and for further information.